Sunday, February 24, 2019

Every Last Psycho by Zarina Macha




Author: Zarina Macha
Genre: Young Adult
Page Count: 240

Every Last Thought:

The first book is about a girl who suffers from Schizophrenia. She hears voices and has delusions. She attempts to have a normal childhood and it fails hard for her. My heart was cracked open and I bled with this poor girl.

Honestly, I don’t know much about this disease and reading it through the eyes of a 16-year-old girl it made me feel the pain I didn’t know I could feel. I may be in my thirties now, but I felt that I could relate with this girl. Her being in love with someone she could never have and ending up with a boy she shouldn’t be with. I had that life; I battle with depression and not the same thing as Schizophrenia, but I did a lot of the same things she did to hide from the pain.

I loved that story. A lot. I was amazed by the words that flowed on the page and sucked me into a young girl battle with a mental disorder.

Psycho Girl:

I found this one shocking; it was no less good. I was surprised by the lengths someone would go to show her own pain and anger. Evelyn had her own share of problems and she finally cracked when she didn’t get something, she thought she was owed.

Zarina did an amazing job on these novellas. I saw her books posted on FB quite a few times and I loved this cover. I was happy to dive right in and soak up those words on the page. I learned quite a few things and I didn’t expect that. This book is not PG by any means. there are some things that will cause some to trigger so please be aware of it.

It is very much worth the read and a four-star in my book. Thank you again, Zarina for writing this. It was for sure a pleasure to read it.

Amazon | Facebook | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cavalier by T.L Smith

It is free on Amazon Free On Amazon Sometimes I like to dabble in free books on Amazon. I have found some good books this way. ...

Recent Posts