Friday, January 17, 2020

Cavalier by T.L Smith




It is free on Amazon
Sometimes I like to dabble in free books on Amazon. I have found some good books this way. Cavalier was a good book; it had the potential to go one way or the other. It didn’t, there were some dark spots, only one.
What was too much for me thought was the fact that it’s was repetitive when it didn’t need to be. The fact that our h was like I think I more than love him but i can’t want him. Our H was like I want her, but I don’t want her. I can’t stay away from her, so I am going to push her away. It was the whole book honestly. I love angst but I wanted something other than conflict on feelings.
There wasn’t much in the way of mystery, or the fact that there wasn’t much of a plot. It honestly wasn’t a bad book; it was just repetitive. See no one likes reading that.
I may pick up the other books, but I am not really anticipating it, nor am I going to go out of my way to find them. I may pick them up if I have nothing else to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cavalier by T.L Smith

It is free on Amazon Free On Amazon Sometimes I like to dabble in free books on Amazon. I have found some good books this way. ...

Recent Posts