Sunday, January 12, 2020

Into The Madness by A.K Koonce



Author: A. K. Koonce 
Genre: Reverse Harem / Slow Burn
Page Count: 247 


Okay I am a big fan of Koonce. I have a few of her books on my shelf, and this one also didn't disappoint.


I saw this on my feed, and I decided to skip the KU thing and just buy the book. Super glad I did. This was an interesting take on the whole Wonderland trope. This was more like if Wonderland existed and there was a mirror land. This was it, Into the Madness was about a girl who found her way into another world. She found out some devastating new and ran off to a party to have the one thing she wanted off of her bucket list.



The boy she chose decided to well "Finish" without her and she managed to find herself on the beach afterward where she was pulled into a darker version of Wonderland. I enjoyed this book just like I enjoyed most of what Koonce writes. it was a good break from my Dark Romance addiction.




This is a slow burn; I know the guys I want Madison to be with. I also am not sure how I feel about all this I am going to use this chick for my own personal gain thing.

In this book though all the characters have their own personality. This determines who they are, I love the take on this version of Alice in Wonderland for sure. I can’t wait to see where Koonce takes this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cavalier by T.L Smith

It is free on Amazon Free On Amazon Sometimes I like to dabble in free books on Amazon. I have found some good books this way. ...

Recent Posts